How can we help you?
How do I renew the consent for my PSD2 bank account ?
Some banks expect your consent to access your account. This consent is valid for a period of 3 months. A notification will be present in the Accounts tab whenever your consent is about to expire.
- Click the icon next to the bank account and select renew bank consent.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
How to verify the expiration date
- Click the icon next to the bank account.
If you don’t renew your consent
- After the expiration date no new account information will be received for this account.
- 30 days later, the account will disappear from the account overview.