How can we help you?
I receive an error message while signing a payment
1. Card and card reader
- Connect the Isabel card reader to another USB port and try again. When working on a desktop computer, try using the USB ports on the back.
If any other reader than the Isabel card reader is connected to the computer, disconnect it.
- Try with another card reader.
2. Network settings
Check the LAN settings:
- Verify with your IT or system administrator that your proxy and/or firewall are configured correctly.
3. Reinstall your certificates
- Remove all Isabel certificates:
- From the windows Start Menu, search for certmgr.msc and run this program as administrator.
- Under Personal > Certificates, delete the Isabel certificate(s) matching your card.
- Under Intermediate Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the line(s) Isabel Certification Authority and Isabel Certification Authority Root.
- Under Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the line(s) Isabel Certification Authority and Isabel Certification Authority Root.
- Install the Isabel Certificates:
- Open the Isabel Control Panel: Start > (All) Programs > Isabel Services > Isabel 6 Control Panel.
- Double-click on ‘CA’
- Double-click on ‘Install your Certificate’.
4. Clear the browser cache
5. Reset your browser
6. Remove and install the Isabel Security Components
- Remove the Isabel Security Components.
- Install the latest version of the Isabel Security Components.
- Restart the computer.
- Verify that all Mac software updates have been installed.
- Make sure you are using a supported browser (Safari, Chrome or Firefox) and that the browser is up to date.
- Try in another supported browser.